Primary job duty is to build relationship of trust and respect with clients and help them achieve their PLA goals
At Exclusive Concepts, Inc. we believe that your work day should be equally challenging as it is fun. We foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our biggest win is our client’s success. We look for talented, spirited, business minded individuals who want to grow with our company. Our team is seeking to add Product Ads Specialists (PLA) to our growing team. This Paid Search Professional will report to our Manager of Product Ads and Marketplaces and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search marketing initiatives for an array of e-commerce stores. We are searching for a professional and creative individual with experience in pay-per click marketing to join our team. This candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of internet marketing, but must be passionate about PLA. Day-to-day duties may include performing analysis, as well as creating comprehensive high-level PLA strategies based on sound research, our proprietary tools and the client’s overall goals. You will be responsible for the execution of recommendations. The ideal candidate is very comfortable with data and should be able to tell a story with numbers.
About the PLA Specialist Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search marketing initiatives for an array of e-commerce stores.
- Communicate regularly with clients on campaign performance and deliverables.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management based on business goals and targets.
- Provide bid and ad management/optimization on a regular basis to achieve maximum efficiency
- Track and report on campaign results and take part in weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly client status calls.
- Monitor product feeds and incorporate feed optimizations based on keyword performance, industry trends in Google Merchant Center and other CSE Merchant accounts
- Maintain direct client communications on Google Shopping and CSE performance and account updates
- Conduct market research and collaborate with team members to stay up-to-date on search engine marketing (SEM) trends and industry changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertisement or related field with at least 3-5 years in client service industry.
- Additional two or more years of online marketing experience with strong expertise with tools such as Google Analytics, Yahoo! Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and additional Microsoft applications & Google Certifications and Bing Ads Certifications preferred.
- Ability to follow changes in Paid Search Marketing industry and adjust PLA strategy accordingly.
- Must be an effective negotiator and communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills. Communication should be consistently constructive and professional.