From all of us at EXCLUSIVE, we wish you and your families and teams a safe and successful Cyber5!
Holiday, Q4, Cyber5, and a Focus on Trying to Finish 2020 Strong
- Stat and Story of the Week: Shoppers to Spend $38 Billion Online Over 2020 Thanksgiving Weekend
- Holiday 2020: Shoppers Seek Out More Meaningful Gifts Amid Pandemic
- How COVID-19 Could Shift Holiday Shopping Behaviors This Year [New Data]
- As Customers Move Online, So Does the Holiday Shopping Season
- Ahead of Black Friday, Retailers Brace for Online Returns
- After the Year We’ve Had, Will Black Friday Ever Be the Same?
- Will 2020 Mark the End of Black Friday?
Social Shopping and Advertising
- YouTube Will Put Ads on Non-Partner Videos but Won’t Pay the Creators
- More Branded Content Capabilities on Instagram
- Instagram Is Testing a New FAQ Option for Direct Interactions with Business Accounts
- Twitter Slows Down Roll Out of Fleets Due to “Performance and Stability” Concerns
- Snapchat Officially Launches In-App TikTok Competitor Called Spotlight
- Upcoming Webinar: Mark Your Calendars! “Social Marketing 2021: Explosive Platform Expansion & Opportunity” Weds., Dec. 16 at 2:00 PM EST
General eCommerce News and Opinions
- How to Predict and Analyze Your Customers’ Buying Patterns
- Amid COVID-19, B2B Buyers Turn More to Marketplaces
Google Advertising and Shopping
- Google Guaranteed Badge Starting to Appear on Google Maps Listings
- Data-Backed Ways to Optimize for Google Featured Snippets
- How are your Google Shopping ads performing? Find out ASAP and adapt for the rest of Q4. Get your free Google Ads Scorecard.
- Webinar on Demand: “15 Reasons Your SEO Rank Is Slipping (and How to Stop the Downward Slide).” Get the replay and the slides.
- What Amazon Prime Day 2020 Teaches Us About the Upcoming Holidays
- In Pandemic Christmas, U.S. Rivals Aim to Challenge Amazon Under the Tree
- Amazon’s Drone Delivery Team Hit with Layoffs Amid Reorganization
- International Roundup: Amazon Postpones Black Friday in France
Big Box Retailers and eCommerce
- Walmart Doubles Number of Personal Shoppers for the Holidays
- Best Buy’s Domestic Online Sales Grow 174% in Q3
About Always Be Growing
So much happens in eCommerce news in any given week. It can feel overwhelming, even impossible, to keep up with the news and the changes that affect your business. But keeping up is a must for two reasons:
- You need to make sound decisions based on fresh (and reliable) information.
- If you miss a story, plenty of your competitors will have picked it up and left you behind.
The way to keep up and to make those sound decisions in a fast-paced noisy world is to get curated information delivered to you consistently. That’s why EXCLUSIVE provides “Always Be Growing,” our weekly Friday blog feature all about eCommerce.
Why Always Be Growing? Because the EXCLUSIVE team is driven by 5 core values, the first of which is “Always Be Growing: Continuously strive to learn, share, and grow as individuals and professionals.” And that’s what this weekly Friday round-up is our way of sharing the learning in order to help you grow.