How the Pandemic Continues to Shape eCommerce
- 5 Signs That Retail Is Going to Be OK
- EXCLUSIVE Content: Case Study: Vitabath Increases Revenue +205% by Meeting Pandemic Hand Sanitizer Demand
General eCommerce News and Digital Marketing Must-Reads
- How Hyperlocal Digital Marketing Is Paving the Way for a Global Marketing Success. Now, with shoppers returning to physical retail stores, local digital marketing and tools like Google My Business are more important than ever. Read how EXCLUSIVE helped one furniture merchant drive traffic in our “Case Study: Local SEO Strategies Drive +600% Store Traffic Increase.”
- Consumers Want Visibility into What They Buy
- Why Connecticut’s Proposed Digital Advertising Tax Is Defective
- eCommerce Mega-Warehouses, a Smog Source, Face New Pollution Rule
- 10 Ways Virtual Reality Will Impact The Future Of Advertising
- How Amazon Sellers Are Allegedly Drumming Up Fake Reviews, According to a Leaked Database
- Amazon Publishes Comprehensive Brand Protection Report Demonstrating Progress Toward Driving Counterfeits to Zero
- Amazon Will Make Over 10 Times the eCommerce Channel Ad Revenues of Its Closest Rival
- Amazon’s Ad Business Could Double by 2023
- How Apple’s Latest iOS Update Could Help Amazon’s Growing Ad Business
- The Real-World Impact of Keyword Stuffing in Google My Business
- Google Call History Report Begins to Show Data in Google My Business
- Google Ads Announces Privacy-Focused Changes for Analytics, Tag Manager, and Enhanced Conversions
Privacy and Data Ownership
- What the FLoC? Everything You Need to Know About Google’s New Ad Tech That Aims to Replace Third-Party Cookies
- What’s Google FLoC? And How Does It Affect Your Privacy?
- Breaking Down the Post-Cookie Solutions: Unified ID 2.0
- Experts from Google and EXCLUSIVE covered current and upcoming changes to privacy in “Google Ads Updates: 3 Changes That Will Make or Break Your 2021 (Live with Google).” Watch the replay here.
Social Media and Commerce
Help and How-To’s
- New EXCLUSIVE Content: EXCLUSIVE Partners: Trusted Inventory & Order Resources
- 5 Critical Skills All Marketers Should Develop, According to Innovators
- The Rise of Curbside Pickup: Best Practices for Retailers. Curbside pickup and BOPIS are just two of the many points in an omnichannel brand strategy. There are so many opportunities and ways to drive revenue while delighting customers. Join us, along with BigCommerce, on Wednesday, May 26 at 2:00 PM ET for “A Vision for eCommerce Growth: Marketing for Omnichannel Success.” Register here.
- How to Know When It’s Time for a Website Refresh. Website refreshes are risky things and far more complicated than most merchants anticipate. If your eCommerce site is ready for a refresh, we recommend working with BigCommerce. It’s smooth, stable, loaded with sweet features, and users love it. Contact Brittany, EXCLUSIVE’s Partner Manager, so she and the folks at BigCommerce will hook your refresh up with all sorts of exclusive integrations and compatibility extras.
About Always Be Growing: Your Weekly eCommerce News Drop
So much happens in eCommerce news in any given week. It can feel overwhelming, even impossible, to keep up with the news and the changes that affect your business. But keeping up is a must for two reasons:
You need to make sound decisions based on fresh (and reliable) information.
If you miss a story, plenty of your competitors will have picked it up and left you behind.
The way to keep up and to make those sound decisions in a fast-paced noisy world is to get curated information delivered to you consistently. That’s why EXCLUSIVE provides “Always Be Growing,” our weekly Friday blog feature all about eCommerce.
Why Always Be Growing? Because the EXCLUSIVE team is driven by 5 core values, the first of which is “Always Be Growing: Continuously strive to learn, share, and grow as individuals and professionals.” And that’s what this weekly Friday round-up is our way of sharing the learning in order to help you grow.