So very much happens in eCommerce in any given week. It can feel overwhelming – or even impossible – to keep up with the news and the changes that affect your business. But keeping up with eCommerce news is a must for two reasons:
- You need to make sound decisions based on fresh (and reliable) information.
- If you miss a story, plenty of your competitors will have picked it up and left you behind.
The way to keep up and to make those sound decisions in a fast-paced noisy world is to get curated information delivered to you consistently. That’s why EXCLUSIVE provides Always Be Growing, our weekly Friday blog feature all about eCommerce.
Why Always Be Growing? Because the EXCLUSIVE team is driven by 5 core values, the first of which is “Always Be Growing: Continuously strive to learn, share, and grow as individuals and professionals.” And that’s what this weekly Friday round-up is our way of sharing the learning in order to help you grow.
But first, a moment to express our gratitude as Exclusive Concepts Wins BrightEdge Digital Marketer Award. Thank you to our clients and our employees for making this a success.
That said, now to the eCommerce news!
Stats of the Week
- DigitalCommerce360 estimated Prime Day sales to be up 45.2% from last year. EXCLUSIVE clients enjoyed a 121% increase in sales this Prime Day.
- Nearly 61% of consumers state a negative eCommerce experience would make them less likely to shop with a retailer or brand in the future, according to 451 Research.
Free Resources for eCommerce Entrepreneurs
- EXCLUSIVE Offering: Free Google Ads Scorecard for Executives – Wasted ad spend, low RoAS, increasing tablet users . . . get your free Scorecard and identify your challenges and opportunities.
- Upcoming EXCLUSIVE Webinar: Gaining the Advantage in Google Ads – Join us Thursday, Oct. 29th for as Candace Jordan (Google Senior Agency Development Manager) and Nik Rajpal (EXCLUSIVE VP of Marketing Science) bring you the latest must-know info about Google Ads. You’ll learn:
- How Google is beating Instagram at branding
- Feed strategies that boost profits
- 5 costly mistakes even the best retailers make
- Advanced tips for winning sales from competitors
- Over 30 industry-specific predictions from Google
- Register now (even if you can’t make the live event so that we can send you the replay and the slides afterward)!
Amazon Prime Day 2020
- EXCLUSIVE Scoop: Amazon Prime Day 2020: Big Changes, Even Bigger Results
- Amazon Prime Day Takeaways: Best Two-Day Period Ever for Third-Party Sales
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 Raises $3.5B for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Winners on Prime Day 2020? Non-Amazon Sites
- What Prime Day Signals for 2020 Holiday Retail
- On the Heels of Amazon Prime Day’s Success, More Black Friday-Like Deals Are Starting
- Fewer U.S. Shoppers Say They’re Going to the Mall This Holiday Season
- In-Store Holiday Traffic Could Drop by Up to a Quarter from Last Year
- U.S. Consumers Reportedly Seek Bargains as Employment Picture Darkens
- 5 Retail Holiday Predictions for 2020
- Brace for Holiday “Shipageddon”